How to save your Prezi as a PDF file?
It's one of the most frequent asked questions, so here you go.
Saving your Prezi as a PDF is luckily not rocket science. We're going to help you to transfer your Prezi to a PDF format within seconds. Why would you want to have your Prezi as a PDF? Because this makes it easier to print or email your file for instance.
So how do you do it:
1. For starters, and yes this is a bummer, you can only save your Prezi as a PDF when you own a paid account. The plus account will cost you 7 euros (and the equivalent amount in dollars), however you can also use a free trial for a week if you will only need to do this once. If you have set up your account or if you already own a paid account go on to the next step.
2. If you are working in your Prezi presentation, make sure you first go back to the overview mode.
3. Select the right presentation and press the arrow facing downward, then select "export PDF" as shown in the image below.
4. Next a window will pop up. Select "Press exporting".
5. When you pressed this button, your presentation will open in a new tab. Here you can choose to save it to your computer in a map of choice.
Please contact us if you are interested in professionaly designed speaker notes or a leave behind document (also if you don't have a paid Prezi license).